Special Event Permits
Fredericksburg's hill country location and beautiful scenery make it the perfect location for special events. Each year, the City of Fredericksburg hosts festivals, concerts, parades, races & runs, fundraisers, art exhibitions, swap meets and more.
The Special Events Planning Guide makes it easy for event organizers to navigate the process to obtain a special event permit. The guide assists event organizers through the City permitting process by providing requirements and guidelines necessary to produce a special event. Below, you will find a link to download the Special Events Planning Guide and Special Event Application. You can submit your application using the paper version or complete the application online.
Special events at Lady Bird Johnson Municipal Park will use a separate application and contact Hailey Olden, Recreation Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (830) 997-4202.
- Special Events Planning Guide
- Special Event Application (blank)
- Lady Bird Johnson Municipal Park Special Event Application (blank)
- Complete the Special Event Application online here @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Any event open or advertised to the public;
- Private events larger than 300 people at any one time;
- Closing or partial closure of a public street;
- Blocking City-owned property;
- Sale of merchandise or food and beverages;
- Erecting a tent larger than 200 square feet;
- Placement of a stage, trailer, or other portable structure;
- Placement of portable toilets, temporary no-parking signs, or a fence. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Weddings, reunions, or company picnics with over 300 attendees
- Parades and Processions
- Marathons, Half-Marathons, Fun Runs, Walks and Bike Races
- Concerts and Festivals
- Arts & Craft, Vendor, or Trade Shows
- Book Sales, Carnivals, Car Shows, Swap Meets, Fundraisers and other types of events that use public property and rights-of-way. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
To check availability of a facility or if you have additional questions, please call Jennifer Krupa, Special Events Coordinator at (830) 990-2044 or email: email@example.com
For information about Lady Bird Johnson Municipal Park, please call Hailey Olden, Recreation Coordinator at (830) 997-4202, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org