Fourth of July Fireworks
Monday, July 4, 2022 at 9:30 p.m.
Lady Bird Johnson Municipal Park
432 Lady Bird Drive
Inclement weather date: Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 9:30 p.m.
Please note that Lady Bird Golf Course driving range will close at 3 p.m. and Pavilion #4 will be closed all-day. The creek is included in the firework fallout zone, therefore watercraft and fishing are prohibited.
There are multiple firework viewing areas:
- Lady Bird Johnson Municipal Park
- Oakcrest Park
- Gillespie County Fairgrounds
- Gillespie County Airport
- Hangar Hotel
- FISD parking lots on Highway 16 South
Upon conclusion of the fireworks show, the following exit plans will be in place:
- Fredericksburg Police Department will assist vehicles exiting Lady Bird Johnson Municipal Park, the airport and fairgrounds parking areas.
- For those parked on Tivydale Road (FM 2093) west of Kerr Road, you will be forced to take Tivydale (FM 2093) westbound or Kerr Road northbound to exit.
- For those leaving the fairgrounds on Fair Drive at Highway 16, you can turn right to access Highway 16 South or left to the inside lane of Highway 16 North.
- For those leaving the fairgrounds on Fair Drive at Tivydale (FM 2093), you will need to turn westbound on Tivydale or north on Kerr Road. Access eastbound to Highway 16 from this exit will not be permitted.
- For those exiting Lady Bird Johnson Municipal Park, you can turn right to access Highway 16 South or left to the inside lane of Highway 16 North.
- For those leaving the parking lots at the Gillespie County Airport or Hangar Hotel, please turn left onto Fair Drive to exit to Tivydale/FM 2093. Please be advised that those headed eastbound to Highway 16 will be forced to turn on Kerr Road, headed north. You can then access Highway 16 off Pyka Road or W. Live Oak St.