400 South Orange Street
This quiet little park with picnic tables makes a great place for an outing with the family. This park was originally named Orange Street Park. It was donated to the city by Alex and Laura Frantzen in 1956. There has been limited development in the park as it is in a flood plain but the open green space is a pleasant place for family fun.