Lady Bird Johnson Municipal Park Campground
Located 3 miles south of downtown Fredericksburg off of Hwy. 16 S. at the gates of Lady Bird Johnson Municipal Park.
- This beautiful RV Park features 98 RV Spaces with 30 and 50 amp electrical hook-ups, water sewer and cable TV. Wireless Internet is provided free of charge.
- Pets are welcome. They must be on a leash at all times and picked up after immediately.
Important details for reservations:
Primitive Tent Camping
- Reservations must be paid in full at the time of reservation. For reservations longer than one week, please call to reserve.
- Credit cards accepted are Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Reservations can be made 12 months in advance.
- Cancellations made 3 days prior to arrival will receive a full refund minus the reservation fee and cancellation fee of $3.50. Cancellations made within a day or two of arrival will be charged the first night payment plus the cancellation fee. Cancellations can be made online or by calling our office. For reservations paid via cash or check, refunds will be mailed in the form of a check within 30 days.
Adjacent to the Park Headquarters office is a
- Tent camping is $10 per night per tent. We do not take reservations for tent camping.
- Tent camping is limited to fourteen consecutive nights within a 6 month period.
- Sleeping in vehicles is prohibited.
- No ground fires.
- Ice for sale, $3 for a 10 lb. bag