Want to monitor your water usage or receive alerts when you’ve consumed so many gallons? You can do that using the Sensus Customer Portal!
To access your water usage and set up consumption alerts you will need to access the Sensus Customer Portal for City of Fredericksburg Water Utility Customers. Please follow the instructions below to create your login. If you have already created a login, you can access your information here.
To Create Your Login:
- Navigate to the Sensus Customer Portal
- Click "Need to Set Up an Account?"
- Click "I Accept"
- Type in your email address and click "Get Started".
- Follow the remainder of the instructions.
**SPECIAL TIPS TO NOTE**
- Enter your LAST NAME then FIRST NAME where it asks for your name. All CAPS and no comma.
- Enter your account number - All numbers but no dash.
- You can access your water usage and set alarms for high water consumption.
If you have difficulty setting up your access to the Sensus Customer Portal, please call our Utility Billing Department at (830)997-7521 for assistance.