Permit Applications

The Code Enforcement Office is responsible for issuing Sign Permits both temporary and permanent, in the City Limits and the ETJ (extra territorial jurisdiction) as well as Water Variances' and Temporary Use Permits. If you are unsure whether or not your project requires a permit, please feel free to contact City Staff.
Once a permit is issued please feel free to visit the Payment Portal to pay your permit online.